Homemade sweet potato crispy fries. Dipped in freshly made guacamole with a squeeze of lemon!
This treat is now only sweet in taste.. but also in health benefits!
Here are 5 reasons why eating these Super foods will help you in staying healthy on the inside and out whilst at home.
- Sweet Potatoes are full of fibre, they help calm the stomach and reduce inflammation.
- Orange in colour from the beta-carotene found inside, when we eat this vegetable, the body coverts the beta-carotene into Vitamin A which supports good eye sight, a strong immune system and healthy organs.
- Not only delicious to create guacamole..Avocado is another proven super food, filled with nutrients and vitamins to keep a balanced diet.
- Avocado produces healthy fats good for the heart.
- There is no fruit with a higher protein content than avocado.
Sweet Potato Fries Easy Steps
- Set oven to 180°
- Wash sweet potatoes and cut into long strips, not too thick if you would like them extra crispy! Place on oven tray with a drizzle of oil, add paprika salt and pepper (optional) for seasoning. Cook for 25 minutes until crispy.
- Scoop 1 full avocado out into the bowl. Cut peppers and tomatoes (onions optional) and throw into the mix.
- Mash up all of the ingredients up with a potato masher until smooth like guacamole.
- Squeeze half a lime into the guacamole mix & enjoy this refreshing green mix with your crispy sweet potato fries.
Peanut Butter Chocolate & Banana Muffins
Click Below For Recipe :